USA: Vita Foods reports first quarter 2001 results
For the first quarter ended March 31, 2001, Vita Food Products, Inc. (Amex: VSF) yesterday announced net income of $59,000, or $0.02 per share, compared with a net income of $44,000 or $0.01 per share in the first quarter of 2000, an increase of $15,000 or $0.01 per share. The increase in quarterly earnings was due primarily to lower operating expenses.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods