USA: Vita Foods reports Q4 sales of US$12.3m, FY sales of US$32m
Chicago-based Vita Food Products has reported consolidated net income of US$891,000, US$0.24/share, for the Q4 ended 31 December 2001, up from US$878,000, US$0.24/share, for the Q4 of 2000. The Q4 2000 included a one-time expense reduction of US$132,000, US$0.04/share, related to a settlement with the Metropolitan Water Reclamation District. In addition, the tax expense for the Q4 of 2001 was US$426,000, US$0.11/share, compared to US$106,000, US$0.03/share from the previous year. The disparity of income tax expense is due to the fact that taxes in the Q4 2000 were offset by net operating loss carryforwards. Virginia Honey contributed net income of US$267,000, US$0.07/share in the Q4 of 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Chobani COO Burns to leave yogurt firm
- Freedom Foods Group nears M&A in Oz, North America
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Chocolate (Confectionery) Market in Belgium - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020