USA: Vita Foods reports third quarter 2000 results
For the third quarter ended September 30, 2000, Vita Food Products, Inc. (Amex: VSF) today announced a net loss of $89,000, or $0.02 per share, compared with net income of $76,000 or $0.02 per share in the third quarter of 1999, a decrease in net income of $165,000 or $0.04 per share. Despite record third quarter sales, lower margins resulted in the quarterly loss.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales