USA: Vita Foods reports third quarter 2000 results
For the third quarter ended September 30, 2000, Vita Food Products, Inc. (Amex: VSF) today announced a net loss of $89,000, or $0.02 per share, compared with net income of $76,000 or $0.02 per share in the third quarter of 1999, a decrease in net income of $165,000 or $0.04 per share. Despite record third quarter sales, lower margins resulted in the quarterly loss.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill