USA: Vita Foods reports third quarter 2001 results
For the third quarter ended September 30, 2001, Vita Food Products, Inc. (Amex: VSF) yesterday announced net income of $295,000, or $0.08 per share, compared to a net loss of $89,000 or $0.02 per share in the third quarter of 2000, an improvement of $384,000 or $0.10 per share. The increase in quarterly earnings was due primarily to increased sales and margin improvement resulting in a $304,000 profit improvement for Vita. In addition, Vita completed its acquisition of Virginia Honey Company, Inc., which contributed $80,000 of net income for the quarter.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Kraft Heinz: Innovation more important than ever
- Farmers' groups slam Danone over non-GMO stance
- Online snack seller Graze makes US retail debut
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review