US: Vita into the black in Q1
Chicago-based Vita Food Products has announced consolidated net income of US$57,000 ($0.01 per share) for the first quarter of 2006, against a net loss of $257,000 ($0.07 per share) in the first quarter of 2005. Consolidated net sales for the first quarter of 2006 rose by 17% to $12.8m from $10.9m
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action