USA: Vitality Foodservice, Inc. acquires vitality distributor Peerless Foods
Vitality Foodservice Canada, Inc., a subsidiary of Vitality Beverages, Inc., reached an agreement today to acquire the assets of Canadian beverage distributor Peerless Foods, Ltd. Peerless is based in Montreal and has additional operations in Quebec City. The company has been a Vitality distributor since 1957 and currently distributes Vitality brand juices, liquid coffee and related supplies throughout the province of Quebec.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK