GREECE: Vivartia eyes France, Italy with Granarolo tie-up
Vivartia's Delta subsidiary, Greece's largest dairy, will manufacture the yoghurt and cheese in Greece. Products will then be fed into Granarolo's distribution network, the company said.
"This highly strategic partnership brings together two leading dairy companies, with experience of over 50 years each in their respective countries, and is expected to bring significant benefits to both parties," Delta said.
Vivartia CEO Yiannis Artinos said the move was part of the group's drive to fulfil its "internationalisation vision".
"We are particularly pleased and excited about this partnership, not only because it brings together two companies committed in bringing to their consumers products with the highest quality standards, but because it also opens the way for the presence of our products in larger markets, for more partnerships and for greater growth," he predicted.
Health and wellness-related food and beverage products, which had been able to increase sales even during the global economic and financial crisis and Italy’s subsequent recession in 2011, continued t...
The report provides a review of the mergers and acquisitions (M&As), partnering deals, and agreements entered into by companies active in the global dairy food market during January 2014. Summary Usi...
The report provides a review of the latest news and key events in the global dairy food market during January 2014. Summary Using this report, marketers will effectively gain an insight into the late...
Synopsis The report provides a review of the latest news and key events in the global dairy food market during May 2014. Summary Using this report, marketers will effectively gain an insight into the...
- Why Lactalis could move for Dairy Crest
- How brands are eyeing their own retail presence
- Who could swoop for Diamond Foods?
- The consistent inconsistency of European promos
- Indonesia – How ice cream makers can drive volumes
- Nestle, R&R Ice Cream in joint venture talks
- Mondelez 'preparing to sell European cheese unit'
- Unilever acquires Italian gelato group Grom
- How the food industry is reacting to TPP
- China implements new safety regulations
- Management briefing: just-food’s industry outlook for 2015
- Global Savory Snacks Market: Merger and Acquisitions August 2015
- Danone SA : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis
- E-Grocery Market in India - Market Research 2015-2019
- Food and Beverage Coding and Marking Equipment: Market Outlook 2015-2019