USA: Vlasic Foods board of directors accepts resignation of Robert F. Bernstock; company hires Goldin Associates to lead interim management
Vlasic Foods International (NYSE: VL) yesterday announced that its Board of Directors has accepted the voluntary resignation of Robert F. Bernstock as President and Chief Executive Officer and as a member of the Board effective immediately. Mr. Bernstock is leaving Vlasic Foods to join another company, which is expected to be announced shortly. The Board expressed its appreciation for all of Mr. Bernstock's contributions to Vlasic Foods.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO