USA: Vlasic Foods board of directors accepts resignation of Robert F. Bernstock; company hires Goldin Associates to lead interim management
Vlasic Foods International (NYSE: VL) yesterday announced that its Board of Directors has accepted the voluntary resignation of Robert F. Bernstock as President and Chief Executive Officer and as a member of the Board effective immediately. Mr. Bernstock is leaving Vlasic Foods to join another company, which is expected to be announced shortly. The Board expressed its appreciation for all of Mr. Bernstock's contributions to Vlasic Foods.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin