USA: Vlasic Foods International announces F2000 4Q results
Vlasic Foods International (NYSE: VL) today announced its fiscal 2000 fourth quarter and year-end results for the period ending July 30, 2000. The Company said that its strategic review process, which it is implementing together with Lazard Freres, is progressing and continues to be on schedule. The Company also said that its introduction of new and improved products in its "Swanson" frozen foods, "Vlasic" condiments and "Open Pit" barbecue sauce businesses were on-track for success in fiscal year 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs