USA: Vlasic Foods International announces F2000 4Q results
Vlasic Foods International (NYSE: VL) today announced its fiscal 2000 fourth quarter and year-end results for the period ending July 30, 2000. The Company said that its strategic review process, which it is implementing together with Lazard Freres, is progressing and continues to be on schedule. The Company also said that its introduction of new and improved products in its "Swanson" frozen foods, "Vlasic" condiments and "Open Pit" barbecue sauce businesses were on-track for success in fiscal year 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund