USA: Vlasic Foods International announces F2000 4Q results
Vlasic Foods International (NYSE: VL) today announced its fiscal 2000 fourth quarter and year-end results for the period ending July 30, 2000. The Company said that its strategic review process, which it is implementing together with Lazard Freres, is progressing and continues to be on schedule. The Company also said that its introduction of new and improved products in its "Swanson" frozen foods, "Vlasic" condiments and "Open Pit" barbecue sauce businesses were on-track for success in fiscal year 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales