USA: Vlasic Foods to file a bankruptcy plan with the bankruptcy court within two weeks
Vlasic Foods International (OTC Bulletin Board: VLFIQ), which is a debtor-in possession under Chapter 11 of the U. S. Bankruptcy Code, previously announced that on May 22, 2001 it consummated the sale of its U.S. businesses to Pinnacle Foods Corporation. Vlasic expects to file a bankruptcy plan with the United States Bankruptcy Court in Wilmington, Delaware within two weeks. The company previously announced that its bankruptcy plan would provide for a distribution to unsecured creditors. However, as proceeds of asset sales are not sufficient to pay creditors in full, the bankruptcy plan will not provide for any distributions to holders of Vlasic common stock.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Future trends in natural food to go mainstream
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- France eyes leading role in proteins
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Bakery (UK) - Industry Report
- Redefining Snacks: From Conventional Snacks to Snack Replacements