PHILIPPINES: VMC creditors respond to SEC liquidation threat
The liquidation threat that arrived yesterday from the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has prompted the creditors of the Victorias Milling Co (VMC) to insist that the alternative rehabilitation plan is immediately implemented by the corporate regulator. Owners of the struggling sugar mill have been debating the draft plan with banks for some time, but have failed to reach a compromise deal.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund