PHILIPPINES: VMC creditors respond to SEC liquidation threat
The liquidation threat that arrived yesterday from the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has prompted the creditors of the Victorias Milling Co (VMC) to insist that the alternative rehabilitation plan is immediately implemented by the corporate regulator. Owners of the struggling sugar mill have been debating the draft plan with banks for some time, but have failed to reach a compromise deal.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Brazil giants JBS, BRF probed over alleged bribery