USA: Voluntary Ground Beef Recall
Moyer Packing Company (MOPAC) today announced it is voluntarily recalling 346,700 pounds of ground beef produced on July 11, 2000, at their Souderton, Pa., facility because of possible contamination with E. coli O157:H7. No illnesses have been associated with this product.During sampling by the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), a small amount of ground beef produced on July 11, 2000 was found to contain E.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti