USA: Voluntary Ground Beef Recall
Moyer Packing Company (MOPAC) today announced it is voluntarily recalling 346,700 pounds of ground beef produced on July 11, 2000, at their Souderton, Pa., facility because of possible contamination with E. coli O157:H7. No illnesses have been associated with this product.During sampling by the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), a small amount of ground beef produced on July 11, 2000 was found to contain E.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- UK, EU food faces "more costly" trade, warns study
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- UK sets 20% sugar cut guidelines for food industry