USA: Voluntary Ground Beef Recall
Moyer Packing Company (MOPAC) today announced it is voluntarily recalling 346,700 pounds of ground beef produced on July 11, 2000, at their Souderton, Pa., facility because of possible contamination with E. coli O157:H7. No illnesses have been associated with this product.During sampling by the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), a small amount of ground beef produced on July 11, 2000 was found to contain E.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target