USA: VTEL Announces Global-Wide Product Deal With Nestle
VTEL® Corporation (Nasdaq:VTEL - news) a leading provider of interactive and Internet-based visual communication products and services, today announced it is supplying Nestle, the world's largest food company, with a global network of videoconferencing systems. Nestle is using videoconferencing to enhance communications throughout the organization.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill