USA: VTEL Announces Global-Wide Product Deal With Nestle
VTEL® Corporation (Nasdaq:VTEL - news) a leading provider of interactive and Internet-based visual communication products and services, today announced it is supplying Nestle, the world's largest food company, with a global network of videoconferencing systems. Nestle is using videoconferencing to enhance communications throughout the organization.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: Farmhouse Culture taps gut-health
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail