USA: vTraction.com Announces Merger of Agribiz.net and Limelight Technologies To Create North America's Largest Food and ag Web Enabler
vTraction.com™ announced the merger of Limelight Technologies and Agribiz.net. Together the two companies will offer integrated e-business solutions to North America and the international market. Based in New York City, vTraction.com is a business-to-business (B2B) e-commerce initiative of Rabobank, the world's leading bank for the food and agriculture industry.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat