USA: Waiters On Wheels launches restaurant delivery for more Bay area outlets
San Francisco-based Waiters On Wheels Inc, the first restaurant delivery service of its kind in the US, has announced plans to offer a home and business delivery service for six more restaurants in the Bay area. Waiters On Wheels offers consumers the opportunity to order meals from one of 290 local restaurants, which are then delivered to their door delivers within 45-90 minutes.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units