USA: Waiters On Wheels launches restaurant delivery for more Bay area outlets
San Francisco-based Waiters On Wheels Inc, the first restaurant delivery service of its kind in the US, has announced plans to offer a home and business delivery service for six more restaurants in the Bay area. Waiters On Wheels offers consumers the opportunity to order meals from one of 290 local restaurants, which are then delivered to their door delivers within 45-90 minutes.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat