USA: Waiters On Wheels launches restaurant delivery for more Bay area outlets
San Francisco-based Waiters On Wheels Inc, the first restaurant delivery service of its kind in the US, has announced plans to offer a home and business delivery service for six more restaurants in the Bay area. Waiters On Wheels offers consumers the opportunity to order meals from one of 290 local restaurants, which are then delivered to their door delivers within 45-90 minutes.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs