UK: Waitrose launches online grocery service
Good news for shoppers who yearn for the convenience of the internet but also want the reassurance of one of Britain's most admired grocery brands. Waitrose*, the food shops of the John Lewis Partnership, today launched an internet home shopping service. WAITROSEdeliver offers everything you'd expect to find at your local Waitrose - a wide choice of fresh, quality products, special offers and promotions, as well as excellent customer service.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- General Mills issues profit warning