UK: Waitrose launches online grocery service
Good news for shoppers who yearn for the convenience of the internet but also want the reassurance of one of Britain's most admired grocery brands. Waitrose*, the food shops of the John Lewis Partnership, today launched an internet home shopping service. WAITROSEdeliver offers everything you'd expect to find at your local Waitrose - a wide choice of fresh, quality products, special offers and promotions, as well as excellent customer service.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Update - Post Holdings confirms Weetabix deal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations