UK: Waitrose launches online grocery service
Good news for shoppers who yearn for the convenience of the internet but also want the reassurance of one of Britain's most admired grocery brands. Waitrose*, the food shops of the John Lewis Partnership, today launched an internet home shopping service. WAITROSEdeliver offers everything you'd expect to find at your local Waitrose - a wide choice of fresh, quality products, special offers and promotions, as well as excellent customer service.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target