UK: Waitrose launches Small Producers Charter
UK grocer Waitrose has launched a new charter that sets out its policy towards developing working relationships with potential suppliers - committing it to constructive advice even to people who may wish to go elsewhere. The Waitrose Small Producers Charter sets out the Waitrose approach to its supply chain for the particular benefit of small scale and regional producers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods