UK: Waitrose ranks first for customer loyalty, Tesco drops
Measures of customer loyalty have dropped for supermarket giant Tesco, which slipped from first place in 2004 to sixth place this year, according to Millward Brown's analysis of customer loyalty for the top ten grocery stores in the UK. The Brandz survey found that Waitrose is the supermarket with the most loyal customers, followed by Marks & Spencer and Sainsbury's.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations