UK: Waitrose ranks first for customer loyalty, Tesco drops
Measures of customer loyalty have dropped for supermarket giant Tesco, which slipped from first place in 2004 to sixth place this year, according to Millward Brown's analysis of customer loyalty for the top ten grocery stores in the UK. The Brandz survey found that Waitrose is the supermarket with the most loyal customers, followed by Marks & Spencer and Sainsbury's.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre