USA: Wal-Mart advances to No. 5 on FORTUNE's list of the World's Most Admired Companies
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. is the world's fifth most admired company, according to rankings just released by FORTUNE Magazine in its Oct. 2 issue. The company advanced from seventh last year, when it debuted on the magazine's list. Wal-Mart moved higher on the prestigious list on the strength of its management (third), long-term investment value (second) and use of assets (third).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat