USA: Wal-Mart appoints Thomas D. Hyde to new position
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. has named Thomas D. Hyde, formerly senior vice president and general counsel of Raytheon Company, to the new position of executive vice president and senior general counsel. Hyde, 52, will assume his new duties at Wal-Mart in mid-July and report directly to Lee Scott, president and CEO of Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations