USA: Wal-Mart appoints Thomas D. Hyde to new position
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. has named Thomas D. Hyde, formerly senior vice president and general counsel of Raytheon Company, to the new position of executive vice president and senior general counsel. Hyde, 52, will assume his new duties at Wal-Mart in mid-July and report directly to Lee Scott, president and CEO of Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife