USA: Wal-Mart contributes $25,000 to the Hispanic National Bar Association
In honor of the National Hispanic Bar Association's (HNBA) 25th anniversary, Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., will contribute $25,000 to help fund the organization's programs. The Silver Anniversary celebration will be held at the group's convention in Chicago, October 4-8. "We have supported the mission of the HNBA for several years, and we look forward to strengthening our relationship with this outstanding organization," said Robert K.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp