USA: Wal-Mart contributes $25,000 to the Hispanic National Bar Association
In honor of the National Hispanic Bar Association's (HNBA) 25th anniversary, Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., will contribute $25,000 to help fund the organization's programs. The Silver Anniversary celebration will be held at the group's convention in Chicago, October 4-8. "We have supported the mission of the HNBA for several years, and we look forward to strengthening our relationship with this outstanding organization," said Robert K.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega