USA: Wal-Mart contributes $25,000 to the Hispanic National Bar Association
In honor of the National Hispanic Bar Association's (HNBA) 25th anniversary, Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., will contribute $25,000 to help fund the organization's programs. The Silver Anniversary celebration will be held at the group's convention in Chicago, October 4-8. "We have supported the mission of the HNBA for several years, and we look forward to strengthening our relationship with this outstanding organization," said Robert K.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch