USA: Wal-Mart contributes $25,000 to the Hispanic National Bar Association
In honor of the National Hispanic Bar Association's (HNBA) 25th anniversary, Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., will contribute $25,000 to help fund the organization's programs. The Silver Anniversary celebration will be held at the group's convention in Chicago, October 4-8. "We have supported the mission of the HNBA for several years, and we look forward to strengthening our relationship with this outstanding organization," said Robert K.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units