MEXICO: Wal-Mart de Mexico to invest $610m in new stores
Mexican retailer Wal-Mart de Mexico is to invest around US$610m within the next 18 months in 61 new stores to expand its network. Also known as Walmex, the retailer currently operates around 600 outlets including hypermarkets and supermarkets. Walmex invested around $500m in scores of new outlets last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund