USA: Wal-Mart declares dividend
The Board of Directors of Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., declared a quarterly cash dividend on the common stock of seven cents ($0.07) per share, payable July 9, 2001, to shareholders of record on June 22, 2001. As of Apr. 30, 2001, the Company had 1702 Wal-Mart stores, 952 Supercenters, 479 SAM'S Clubs and 20 Neighborhood Markets in the United States. Internationally, the Company operated units in Argentina (11), Brazil (20), Canada (176), China (11), Germany (94), Korea (6), Mexico (509), Puerto Rico (17), and United Kingdom (244). Wal-Mart employs more than 962,000 associates in the U.S. and 282,000 internationally. Its securities are listed on the New York and Pacific stock exchanges.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch