USA: Wal-Mart declares dividend
The Board of Directors of Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., declared a quarterly cash dividend on the common stock of seven cents ($0.07) per share, payable July 9, 2001, to shareholders of record on June 22, 2001. As of Apr. 30, 2001, the Company had 1702 Wal-Mart stores, 952 Supercenters, 479 SAM'S Clubs and 20 Neighborhood Markets in the United States. Internationally, the Company operated units in Argentina (11), Brazil (20), Canada (176), China (11), Germany (94), Korea (6), Mexico (509), Puerto Rico (17), and United Kingdom (244). Wal-Mart employs more than 962,000 associates in the U.S. and 282,000 internationally. Its securities are listed on the New York and Pacific stock exchanges.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- Farmers' groups slam Danone over non-GMO stance
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review