USA: Wal-Mart declares dividend
The Board of Directors of Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., declared a quarterly cash dividend on the common stock of seven cents ($0.07) per share, payable July 9, 2001, to shareholders of record on June 22, 2001. As of Apr. 30, 2001, the Company had 1702 Wal-Mart stores, 952 Supercenters, 479 SAM'S Clubs and 20 Neighborhood Markets in the United States. Internationally, the Company operated units in Argentina (11), Brazil (20), Canada (176), China (11), Germany (94), Korea (6), Mexico (509), Puerto Rico (17), and United Kingdom (244). Wal-Mart employs more than 962,000 associates in the U.S. and 282,000 internationally. Its securities are listed on the New York and Pacific stock exchanges.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses