USA: Wal-Mart declares dividend
The board of directors of Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. declared a quarterly cash dividend on the common stock of six cents ($.06) per share, payable Jan. 8, 2001, to shareholders of record on Dec. 22, 2000. As of Oct. 31, 2000, the company had 1,723 Wal-Mart stores, 866 Supercenters, 469 SAMÕS Clubs and 15 Neighborhood Markets in the United States. Internationally, the company operated units in Argentina (11), Brazil (18), Canada (169), China (8), Germany (95), Korea (6), Mexico (483), Puerto Rico (15) and United Kingdom (240). Wal-Mart employs more than 885,000 associates in the United States and 255,000 internationally. Its securities are listed on the New York and Pacific stock exchanges.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund