USA: Wal-Mart declares dividend
The board of directors of Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. declared a quarterly cash dividend on the common stock of six cents ($.06) per share, payable Jan. 8, 2001, to shareholders of record on Dec. 22, 2000. As of Oct. 31, 2000, the company had 1,723 Wal-Mart stores, 866 Supercenters, 469 SAMÕS Clubs and 15 Neighborhood Markets in the United States. Internationally, the company operated units in Argentina (11), Brazil (18), Canada (169), China (8), Germany (95), Korea (6), Mexico (483), Puerto Rico (15) and United Kingdom (240). Wal-Mart employs more than 885,000 associates in the United States and 255,000 internationally. Its securities are listed on the New York and Pacific stock exchanges.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016