RUSSIA: Wal-Mart quiet on "Russian recruitment" reports
Wal-Mart Stores has remained quiet on reports that it has hired Ekaterina Ishevskaya, the former commercial director of local giant X5 Retail Group, as it gears up to expand in the Russian market.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Maspex: M&A opportunities in eastern Europe
- Why "simple" and "real" will be industry buzzwords
- The just-food interview: Bega Cheese CEO
- Nestle's 2014 results: 10 Things to Learn
- Why US Dietary Guidelines report deserves praise
- Gruma FY earnings surge as margins improve
- Kerry Group CEO expects more M&A in 2015
- UPDATE: Mondelez confirms Irish plant changes
- Glanbia FY profits beat analyst forecasts
- Danone's Stonyfield launches layered yoghurt