AUSTRALIA: Wal-Mart reportedly eyeing Oz expansion
Wal-Mart is reportedly investigating the possibility of expanding into Australia and has sent a team of executives Down Under in the hunt for acquisitions. However, the CEO of Coles has said that, apart from press speculation, he is unaware of any interest the world's largest retailer may have in either Coles or Woolworths.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth