AUSTRALIA: Wal-Mart reportedly eyeing Oz expansion
Wal-Mart is reportedly investigating the possibility of expanding into Australia and has sent a team of executives Down Under in the hunt for acquisitions. However, the CEO of Coles has said that, apart from press speculation, he is unaware of any interest the world's largest retailer may have in either Coles or Woolworths.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project