AUSTRALIA: Wal-Mart reportedly eyeing Oz expansion
Wal-Mart is reportedly investigating the possibility of expanding into Australia and has sent a team of executives Down Under in the hunt for acquisitions. However, the CEO of Coles has said that, apart from press speculation, he is unaware of any interest the world's largest retailer may have in either Coles or Woolworths.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti