USA: Wal-Mart reports April sales
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. reported net sales for the four-week period ending May 4, 2001, of $16.164 billion, an increase of 13.9 percent over the $14.196 billion in the similar period in the prior year. Sales for the thirteen-week period were $49.819 billion, an increase of 12.3 percent over the $44.380 billion in the similar period in the prior year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega