USA: Wal-Mart reports August 2001 sales
The Wal-Mart division's sales for the four-week period were $10.535 billion, up 15.2 percent over sales of $9.148 billion in the similar prior-year period. Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. reported net sales for the four-week period ending Aug. 31, 2001, of $16.531 billion, an increase of 14.3 percent over the $14.457 billion in the similar period in the prior year. Sales for the 30-week period were $119.325 billion, an increase of 13.2 percent over the $105.407 billion in the similar period in the prior year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target