USA: Wal-Mart reports May sales
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. reported net sales for the four-week period ending June 1, 2001, of $16.440 billion, an increase of 12.5 percent over the $14.610 billion in the similar period in the prior year. Sales for the 17-week period were $66.259 billion, an increase of 12.3 percent over the $58.990 billion in the similar period in the prior year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action