USA: Wal-Mart reports October 2001 sales
The Wal-Mart division's sales for the four-week period were $10.443 billion, up 14.4 percent over sales of $9.131 billion in the similar prior-year period. Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. reported net sales for the four-week period ending Nov. 2, 2001, of $16.616 billion, an increase of 14.6 percent over the $14.503 billion in the similar period in the prior year. Sales for the 39-nine week period were $155.785 billion, an increase of 13.6 percent over the $137.197 billion in the similar period in the prior year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods