USA: Wal-Mart reports October 2001 sales
The Wal-Mart division's sales for the four-week period were $10.443 billion, up 14.4 percent over sales of $9.131 billion in the similar prior-year period. Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. reported net sales for the four-week period ending Nov. 2, 2001, of $16.616 billion, an increase of 14.6 percent over the $14.503 billion in the similar period in the prior year. Sales for the 39-nine week period were $155.785 billion, an increase of 13.6 percent over the $137.197 billion in the similar period in the prior year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- General Mills issues profit warning