USA: Wal-Mart reports October 2001 sales
The Wal-Mart division's sales for the four-week period were $10.443 billion, up 14.4 percent over sales of $9.131 billion in the similar prior-year period. Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. reported net sales for the four-week period ending Nov. 2, 2001, of $16.616 billion, an increase of 14.6 percent over the $14.503 billion in the similar period in the prior year. Sales for the 39-nine week period were $155.785 billion, an increase of 13.6 percent over the $137.197 billion in the similar period in the prior year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses