US: Wal-Mart reveals green packaging scorecard
Wal-Mart, the world's largest retailer, yesterday (1 November) unveiled its packaging scorecard to suppliers at PACK EXPO International. Wal-Mart hopes that the scheme, which was first announced in September, will reduce packaging across its global supply chain by 5% by 2013.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"