CHINA: Wal-Mart slows pace of Chinese store openings
US retail giant Wal-Mart plans to open 100 new stores in locations throughout China over the next three years, slowing its pace of growth in the market.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Mondelez eyes sweet success in China
- The benefits of engaging staff in sustainability
- How food companies involve staff in sustainability
- Why Danone is withdrawing Dumex from Vietnam
- What next for Bernard Matthews? - comment
- Fonterra says value-added strategy paying off
- 2 Sisters chief Boparan buys Bernard Matthews
- B&G Foods acquires ABF's US spice business
- General Mills profit falls as sales disappoint
- Ireland unveils national plan to tackle obesity
- Global Chocolate Confectionery Overview: Challenges, Opportunities and Risks
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Global Foodservice Market 2016-2020
- Global Food and Drinks Closures: Performance and Opportunities
- Fast Food Restaurants in the US - Industry Market Research Report