CHINA: Wal-Mart slows pace of Chinese store openings
US retail giant Wal-Mart plans to open 100 new stores in locations throughout China over the next three years, slowing its pace of growth in the market.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Why ABF is making bread better-for-you
- Why China was central to Nestle executive change
- Comment: How dairy can leverage nutrition
- Focus: Quality, innovation driving Chinese milk
- Comment: Act now to cut antibiotics in meat
- Kellogg CEO: sales trends are improving
- Oreo, gum propels Mondelez in China
- General Mills cuts Yoplait sugar by 25%
- First Milk to cut jobs, milk prices
- Russia "likely to extend food embargo"
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Global Seasonings, Dressings & Sauces Market: Merger and Acquisitions February 2015
- Arla Foods amba - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Food and beverage packaging today – what’s next?
- North America Food & Beverage Stabilizers and Systems Market – Analysis and Forecast upto 2019