USA: Wal-Mart to open 33 stores Nationwide on Wednesday
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. will celebrate the grand opening of 33 stores Wednesday by contributing more than $320,000 to charitable organizations and creating more than 14,200 new jobs. The company will open 29 Supercenters and four discount stores across 22 states, including five stores in Texas, three in Georgia, three in Tennessee, and two stores each in Florida, Missouri and Wisconsin.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK