USA: Wal-Mart to open 33 stores Nationwide on Wednesday
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. will celebrate the grand opening of 33 stores Wednesday by contributing more than $320,000 to charitable organizations and creating more than 14,200 new jobs. The company will open 29 Supercenters and four discount stores across 22 states, including five stores in Texas, three in Georgia, three in Tennessee, and two stores each in Florida, Missouri and Wisconsin.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat