USA: Wal-Mart to open 33 stores Nationwide on Wednesday
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. will celebrate the grand opening of 33 stores Wednesday by contributing more than $320,000 to charitable organizations and creating more than 14,200 new jobs. The company will open 29 Supercenters and four discount stores across 22 states, including five stores in Texas, three in Georgia, three in Tennessee, and two stores each in Florida, Missouri and Wisconsin.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid