USA: Wal-Mart to trial used car sales in Texas
American retail giant Wal-Mart, owner of the UK Asda supermarket chain, is to launch a pilot project where it will sell used cars at five of its branches in Houston, Texas. As part of the company's one-stop-shopping policy, it will aims to sell vehicles without haggling and at prices that are below the going rate.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- ABF sees further grocery revival