USA: Wal-Mart to trial used car sales in Texas
American retail giant Wal-Mart, owner of the UK Asda supermarket chain, is to launch a pilot project where it will sell used cars at five of its branches in Houston, Texas. As part of the company's one-stop-shopping policy, it will aims to sell vehicles without haggling and at prices that are below the going rate.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth