UK: Wal-Mart’s Asda opens in Northern Ireland
Wal-Mart's UK supermarket chain Asda has opened the first three of the 12 stores it acquired from the Morrisons group as part of a £30m (US$53m) refurbishment programme resulting in the creation of 250 jobs in the province, according to the Press Association.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO