UK: Wales on the World Stage
Wales will have its largest presence to date at the Sial International Food Fair in Paris (October 22 - 26) - where the best in new produce will be launched. Fifteen Welsh food and drink producers will be displaying their wares under the umbrella of the Welsh Development Agency Food Directorate.Wales will be represented in four key areas: international; dairy; meat, and confectionery / biscuit and pastry.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast