UK: Wales on the World Stage
Wales will have its largest presence to date at the Sial International Food Fair in Paris (October 22 - 26) - where the best in new produce will be launched. Fifteen Welsh food and drink producers will be displaying their wares under the umbrella of the Welsh Development Agency Food Directorate.Wales will be represented in four key areas: international; dairy; meat, and confectionery / biscuit and pastry.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre