UK: Wales on the World Stage
Wales will have its largest presence to date at the Sial International Food Fair in Paris (October 22 - 26) - where the best in new produce will be launched. Fifteen Welsh food and drink producers will be displaying their wares under the umbrella of the Welsh Development Agency Food Directorate.Wales will be represented in four key areas: international; dairy; meat, and confectionery / biscuit and pastry.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO