UK: Walker denies knowledge of Iceland fraud investigation
Malcolm Walker, the former chairman of UK frozen food group Iceland has said he had no knowledge of an investigation by the Serious Fraud Office into the company's accounts. Weekend press reports claimed the SFO is going over Iceland's 2000 interim results to see if profits were overstated, reported the Independent.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre