ISM: Walker's Nonsuch unveils raft of NPD
Walker's spotlights NPD at trade show
UK confectioner Walker's Nonsuch has relaunched its toffee bars and rolled out a raft of new gifting packs.
The Stoke on Trent-based toffee producer, exhibiting at this year's ISM Cologne exhibition, has launched the bars in five variants including: Dreamy Creamy, Tasty Treacle and Banana Toffee. Walker's says it is aiming to attract a younger audience with the relaunch.
The products contain whole milk and butter, but no artificial colours, preservatives or hydrogenated vegetable oils, the company said.
In addition, Walker's has rolled out a 450g sharing PET jar, a 400g Top Toffees gifting bag, and has re-launched its Break Up toffee range, which is packed with two slabs and includes a toffee hammer. Flavours include: Original Creamy, Milk Chocolate Covered and Nutty Brazil.
- Nomad's post-Iglo opportunities
- Focus: Can Arla jump-start UK flavoured milk?
- Comment: Nestle reacts to world of 3G and Buffett
- PepsiCo underlines the challenge on health
- The just-food interview: Bega Cheese CEO
- Arla to launch protein dairy drink in UK
- Pork Farms' Kerry pastry deal nears green light
- Hershey cuts sales forecast on forex and China
- Bongrain investors approve name change
- Arla launches "nutrient-enriched" milk in UK