ISM: Walker's Nonsuch unveils raft of NPD
Walker's spotlights NPD at trade show
UK confectioner Walker's Nonsuch has relaunched its toffee bars and rolled out a raft of new gifting packs.
The Stoke on Trent-based toffee producer, exhibiting at this year's ISM Cologne exhibition, has launched the bars in five variants including: Dreamy Creamy, Tasty Treacle and Banana Toffee. Walker's says it is aiming to attract a younger audience with the relaunch.
The products contain whole milk and butter, but no artificial colours, preservatives or hydrogenated vegetable oils, the company said.
In addition, Walker's has rolled out a 450g sharing PET jar, a 400g Top Toffees gifting bag, and has re-launched its Break Up toffee range, which is packed with two slabs and includes a toffee hammer. Flavours include: Original Creamy, Milk Chocolate Covered and Nutty Brazil.
- On the move: What's in store from Tesco's new CEO?
- Focus: Lindt plays safe with Russell Stover buy
- On the money: Steady as she goes at Cloetta
- Comment: ConAgra failing to address core issues
- just the answer: Birds Eye UK Margaret Jobling
- Campbell issues warning on 2014/15 fiscal year
- Ferrero seals deal for hazelnut firm Oltan
- UPDATE: Premier establishes international unit
- Premier launches Oxo pots range in UK
- Genius secures listings in French supermarkets