ISM: Walker's Nonsuch unveils raft of NPD
Walker's spotlights NPD at trade show
UK confectioner Walker's Nonsuch has relaunched its toffee bars and rolled out a raft of new gifting packs.
The Stoke on Trent-based toffee producer, exhibiting at this year's ISM Cologne exhibition, has launched the bars in five variants including: Dreamy Creamy, Tasty Treacle and Banana Toffee. Walker's says it is aiming to attract a younger audience with the relaunch.
The products contain whole milk and butter, but no artificial colours, preservatives or hydrogenated vegetable oils, the company said.
In addition, Walker's has rolled out a 450g sharing PET jar, a 400g Top Toffees gifting bag, and has re-launched its Break Up toffee range, which is packed with two slabs and includes a toffee hammer. Flavours include: Original Creamy, Milk Chocolate Covered and Nutty Brazil.
- M&A Watch: Raisio should sell to private equity
- Briefing: Tokyo plans to double food exports
- Analysis: Market bets on higher Chiquita offer
- Briefing: Expansion agenda of Japan's food majors
- Spotlight: What could be impact of Russia's ban?
- Campbell Soup's Plum division to pull out of UK
- Kerry cools claim spreads move could hit jobs
- Pork Farms buys Kerry Group's pastry plants
- UPDATE: Cutrale, Safra slam Chiquita rejection
- Aunt Jemima lawsuit "without merit", says PepsiCo