ISM: Walker's Nonsuch unveils raft of NPD
Walker's spotlights NPD at trade show
UK confectioner Walker's Nonsuch has relaunched its toffee bars and rolled out a raft of new gifting packs.
The Stoke on Trent-based toffee producer, exhibiting at this year's ISM Cologne exhibition, has launched the bars in five variants including: Dreamy Creamy, Tasty Treacle and Banana Toffee. Walker's says it is aiming to attract a younger audience with the relaunch.
The products contain whole milk and butter, but no artificial colours, preservatives or hydrogenated vegetable oils, the company said.
In addition, Walker's has rolled out a 450g sharing PET jar, a 400g Top Toffees gifting bag, and has re-launched its Break Up toffee range, which is packed with two slabs and includes a toffee hammer. Flavours include: Original Creamy, Milk Chocolate Covered and Nutty Brazil.
- Interview: Mondelez eyes sweet success in China
- Interview: Mondelez's outlook for China
- How food companies involve staff in sustainability
- The benefits of engaging staff in sustainability
- General Mills on Q1, innovation, margins
- Ireland unveils national plan to tackle obesity
- Aryzta FY profits fall
- Nestle close to finalising Garoto deal
- Fonterra says value-added strategy paying off
- ConAgra acquires Frontera Foods' "gourmet" brands
- Global Chocolate Confectionery Overview: Challenges, Opportunities and Risks
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Global Foodservice Market 2016-2020
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Food and Drinks Closures: Performance and Opportunities