ISM: Walker's Nonsuch unveils raft of NPD
Walker's spotlights NPD at trade show
UK confectioner Walker's Nonsuch has relaunched its toffee bars and rolled out a raft of new gifting packs.
The Stoke on Trent-based toffee producer, exhibiting at this year's ISM Cologne exhibition, has launched the bars in five variants including: Dreamy Creamy, Tasty Treacle and Banana Toffee. Walker's says it is aiming to attract a younger audience with the relaunch.
The products contain whole milk and butter, but no artificial colours, preservatives or hydrogenated vegetable oils, the company said.
In addition, Walker's has rolled out a 450g sharing PET jar, a 400g Top Toffees gifting bag, and has re-launched its Break Up toffee range, which is packed with two slabs and includes a toffee hammer. Flavours include: Original Creamy, Milk Chocolate Covered and Nutty Brazil.
- Focus: Danone CEO Faber puts stamp on business
- Cleaning up Tesco will have mixed supplier impact
- The just-food interview: Doux CEO Arnaud Marion
- 2015 preview: A better deal for M&A sellers
- Interview part 2: BRF CFO Augusto Ribeiro
- General Mills outlines "aggressive" NPD drive
- Coles supplier payments broke competition law
- Lay's heads "billionaire food brands" list
- PepsiCo opens snacks plant in Saudi Arabia
- Wessanen to buy dairy-free drinks firm Abafoods