THAILAND: Wall's to expand market share in Thailand with expansion of Solero brand
Thailand's ice cream market leader, Wall's , has revealed an upcoming Bt50m (US$1.1m) launch for two new Solero products, designed to fit into a new category called "icerefreshment". Unilever Thai Holdings Co. , the company that manufactures and distributes Wall's brands, expects the Solero line to achieve sales worth about Bt400m this year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes