UK: Wall's up to their ice-cream tricks again with new Cornetto dispensers?
A little over a year after the UK Competition Commission chastised Unilever frozen food subsidiary Birds Eye Wall's for its strategy involving dedicated distributors and freezer exclusivity, the UK-based group has unveiled a new scheme set to cause controversy in the UK ice cream sector. The group is to retail its new
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales