MEXICO: Walmex posts double-digit growth in Q2 sales, profits
Walmex, the Mexican subsidiary of US retail giant Wal-Mart, reported double-digit growth in sales and operating profits for its Q2. Sales in the quarter were 24.025bn pesos (US$2.5bn), up from 21.008bn pesos a year ago. Operating profits rose from 1.032bn pesos to 1.235bn pesos in the same period.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid