MEXICO: Walmex posts double-digit growth in Q2 sales, profits
Walmex, the Mexican subsidiary of US retail giant Wal-Mart, reported double-digit growth in sales and operating profits for its Q2. Sales in the quarter were 24.025bn pesos (US$2.5bn), up from 21.008bn pesos a year ago. Operating profits rose from 1.032bn pesos to 1.235bn pesos in the same period.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Brazil giants JBS, BRF probed over alleged bribery