MEXICO: Walmex reports 5.6% rise in November same-store sales
Mexican retailer Wal-Mart de Mexico (Walmex), the Mexican unit of US retail giant Wal-Mart, has reported a 5.6% rise in its November same-store sales. This rise in sales exceeded most analysts' estimates of between 2% and 3%, but did not match the 6.1% same-store sales growth in November 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO