USA: Walnut Acres launches new squeezie fruit product for kids
New Rochelle, NY-based Walnut Acres, an organic food company established in 1946, has launched a new product for kids; Walnut Acres Certified Organic Fruit Squeezies, apple sauce "to go" in a convenient tube. Available in two varieties, Berry Wild and Wild Apple, the Fruit Squeezies do not need to be refrigerated and are mess-free. They contain pureed certified organic apples, organic grape juice concentrate, natural flavours and added Vitamin C. The certified organic snacks do not contain any synthetic pesticides, artificial colours, flavours, preservatives or sweeteners.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Ferrero entity acquires Delacre