USA: Walnut Acres launches new squeezie fruit product for kids
New Rochelle, NY-based Walnut Acres, an organic food company established in 1946, has launched a new product for kids; Walnut Acres Certified Organic Fruit Squeezies, apple sauce "to go" in a convenient tube. Available in two varieties, Berry Wild and Wild Apple, the Fruit Squeezies do not need to be refrigerated and are mess-free. They contain pureed certified organic apples, organic grape juice concentrate, natural flavours and added Vitamin C. The certified organic snacks do not contain any synthetic pesticides, artificial colours, flavours, preservatives or sweeteners.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid