USA: Walnut Acres launches new squeezie fruit product for kids
New Rochelle, NY-based Walnut Acres, an organic food company established in 1946, has launched a new product for kids; Walnut Acres Certified Organic Fruit Squeezies, apple sauce "to go" in a convenient tube. Available in two varieties, Berry Wild and Wild Apple, the Fruit Squeezies do not need to be refrigerated and are mess-free. They contain pureed certified organic apples, organic grape juice concentrate, natural flavours and added Vitamin C. The certified organic snacks do not contain any synthetic pesticides, artificial colours, flavours, preservatives or sweeteners.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat