USA: Walnut Acres launches new squeezie fruit product for kids
New Rochelle, NY-based Walnut Acres, an organic food company established in 1946, has launched a new product for kids; Walnut Acres Certified Organic Fruit Squeezies, apple sauce "to go" in a convenient tube. Available in two varieties, Berry Wild and Wild Apple, the Fruit Squeezies do not need to be refrigerated and are mess-free. They contain pureed certified organic apples, organic grape juice concentrate, natural flavours and added Vitamin C. The certified organic snacks do not contain any synthetic pesticides, artificial colours, flavours, preservatives or sweeteners.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: Some Foods on rise of low-FODMAP market
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- China milk powder arrests prompt Fonterra "review"
- Hochdorf expands in Africa with Pharmalys buy
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review