IRELAND: Walsh Marks Re-Opening Of Marts
The Minister for Agriculture, Food and Rural Development, Mr Joe Walsh TD, today commented on the resumption of mart activities after nearly four months of disruption to the trade. Speaking on a visit to Bandon Mart, Co Cork, the Minister stated that the progress made to date in preventing the spread of Foot and Mouth Disease (FMD) was due to the tremendous efforts made by all sectors of the community. This had enabled a restoration of a certain level of normality at this point.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units