IRELAND: Walsh Marks Re-Opening Of Marts
The Minister for Agriculture, Food and Rural Development, Mr Joe Walsh TD, today commented on the resumption of mart activities after nearly four months of disruption to the trade. Speaking on a visit to Bandon Mart, Co Cork, the Minister stated that the progress made to date in preventing the spread of Foot and Mouth Disease (FMD) was due to the tremendous efforts made by all sectors of the community. This had enabled a restoration of a certain level of normality at this point.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO