IRELAND: Walsh Marks Re-Opening Of Marts
The Minister for Agriculture, Food and Rural Development, Mr Joe Walsh TD, today commented on the resumption of mart activities after nearly four months of disruption to the trade. Speaking on a visit to Bandon Mart, Co Cork, the Minister stated that the progress made to date in preventing the spread of Foot and Mouth Disease (FMD) was due to the tremendous efforts made by all sectors of the community. This had enabled a restoration of a certain level of normality at this point.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail