IRELAND: Walsh Marks Re-Opening Of Marts
The Minister for Agriculture, Food and Rural Development, Mr Joe Walsh TD, today commented on the resumption of mart activities after nearly four months of disruption to the trade. Speaking on a visit to Bandon Mart, Co Cork, the Minister stated that the progress made to date in preventing the spread of Foot and Mouth Disease (FMD) was due to the tremendous efforts made by all sectors of the community. This had enabled a restoration of a certain level of normality at this point.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO