USA: Wampler extends product recall
Pilgrim's Pride subsidiary Wampler Foods yesterday [Sunday] expanded a voluntary nationwide recall of cooked deli products produced at its Franconia, Pennsylvania, facility between 1 May and 11 October 2002. Wampler took this precautionary action immediately after learning from the United States Department of Agriculture's Food Safety and Inspection Service that environmental sampling suggested the continued presence in the plant of the strain of Listeria in the 9 October recalled product. Wampler has ceased operations at the Franconia plant.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund