HONG KONG: Wang On acquires 50% Shenzhen Jimao to take wet markets to mainland
Wang On Group, which specialises in the management and sub-licensing of wet markets and shopping centres, told the Hong Kong Stock Exchange that it has entered into a letter of intent with Shenzhen Agricultural Products Co to acquire a 50% stake in Shenzhen Jimao Market Co. The transaction has been valued at a maximum of HK$63.8m (US$8.21m).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- US targets increased organic production