SINGAPORE: Want Want among best small companies in the world
Snacks producer Want Want Holdings has been ranked among the top 20 small companies in the world by Forbes Global magazine.
Creating a list of the top 200 countries in the world, Forbes selected Want Want from among a global collection of 20,000 publicly quoted companies with revenues of less than US$500m.
Scrutinised on the basis of profitability, earnings and sales growth, inclusion in the top 20 list means that Singapore-listed Want Want is highly recommended for its strong growth prospects, impressive management and innovative products and services.
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch
- UK food companies to miss sugar target