TAIWAN: Want Want posts 7.3% rise in Q1 net profit
Taiwanese snack food company Want Want Holdings has posted a 7.3% year-on-year increase in first-quarter net profit, boosted by sales of sweets and rice crackers. The Singapore-listed company reported first-quarter net profit of US$28.2m, compared with $26.3m in the year-ago period.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Boparan confirms interest in Fox's Biscuits
- Update - Pladis not bidding for Weetabix