SINGAPORE: Want Want stock cut by ING
The stock of Taiwanese snack food giant Want Want Holdings was downgraded from buy to sell earlier today [Friday] as ING Baring Securities decided it has "great concern" about the group's decision to enter into a hospital-building JV. ING also set a lower price target of US$1.8 for the company's stock, saying that there is no reason why it should continue to trade at a premium.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin