SINGAPORE: Want Want stock cut by ING
The stock of Taiwanese snack food giant Want Want Holdings was downgraded from buy to sell earlier today [Friday] as ING Baring Securities decided it has "great concern" about the group's decision to enter into a hospital-building JV. ING also set a lower price target of US$1.8 for the company's stock, saying that there is no reason why it should continue to trade at a premium.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: Farmhouse Culture taps gut-health
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action