CHINA/SINGAPORE: Want Want to venture into dairy operations in China
Singapore-based food company Want Want Holdings has announced plans to venture into dairy operations in China, in a move that has been seen as risky by some analysts. Want Want has incorporated a 99%-owned subsidiary, Nanjing Ming-Want Agricultural Eco Park, to undertake the operations, which include breeding high grade dairy cows, producing fresh milk, selling farm produce and other ancillary activities.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Glanbia signs deal on Dairy Ireland stake sale
- Dole Food Co. files to go public again
- 2 Sisters' chief Boparan invests in UK's Crawshaw