CHINA/SINGAPORE: Want Want to venture into dairy operations in China
Singapore-based food company Want Want Holdings has announced plans to venture into dairy operations in China, in a move that has been seen as risky by some analysts. Want Want has incorporated a 99%-owned subsidiary, Nanjing Ming-Want Agricultural Eco Park, to undertake the operations, which include breeding high grade dairy cows, producing fresh milk, selling farm produce and other ancillary activities.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Interview: Mondelez's outlook for China
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Ferrero entity acquires Delacre