CHINA/SINGAPORE: Want Want to venture into dairy operations in China
Singapore-based food company Want Want Holdings has announced plans to venture into dairy operations in China, in a move that has been seen as risky by some analysts. Want Want has incorporated a 99%-owned subsidiary, Nanjing Ming-Want Agricultural Eco Park, to undertake the operations, which include breeding high grade dairy cows, producing fresh milk, selling farm produce and other ancillary activities.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action